Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
At Bidrento we’re revolutionizing the way rental property is managed, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
You will play a critical role in expanding our presence in the market and generating new leads to our sales department. You will have a huge impact on the growth of Bidrento and you will play an important role in building our brand.
- Experience of delivering results on key Marketing metrics (traffic, leads, trials, demos, SEO scores etc…)
- You are comfortable managing several social media channels at the same time and focused on achieving the monthly goals to continue the growth the company
- Hands-on experience running and optimizing B2B marketing campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of advertising and syndication platforms including Google Ads, Facebook/LinkedIn Ads and etc.
- Advanced knowledge of some sales CRM campaign management, landing page, forms, CTAs, email, workflows, and analytics
- Experience in using Google Analytics to assess and optimize digital performance
- Hands-on experience with Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager
- Leverage and work collaboratively with sales team to maximize lead opportunities and revenue growth
- Can think outside the box, bring in new ideas, and work independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent change, high expectations, multiple projects, and deadlines
- Experience executing a marketing strategy within a B2B SaaS company
- Some experience in creating marketing copy and visuals
- Some basic knowledge of the rental market
- Interest or previous experience in technology, SaaS or payments
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage marketing automation for conversion initiatives, including campaign set up and sync, drip email, forms, landing pages, workflows, and social distribution.
- Build and manage an effective email marketing program
- Research, Analysis, Experimentation, and Optimization
- Measure and apply learnings and campaign performance insights to optimize results
- Create mechanisms to capture and identify multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Run keyword research and analysis to identify and implement the most effective keywords, measure keyword performance, and optimize campaigns based on learnings
- You’ll set up and run our paid and email marketing
- Develop campaign strategy and further management
- Set conversion growth targets across all channels, allocate and modify the budget, and adjust strategy to match budget and changes in performance.
- Execute conversion-focused campaigns and opportunities
- Competitive salary
- A modern working environment
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- In the beginning of your employment, we offer you onboarding to learn all about our product, sales process and customers. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us!
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
At Bidrento, we combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector.
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org