Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
At Bidrento we’re revolutionizing the way rental property is managed.
We combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector and you will play leading and critical role in further development of our product.
- At least 4-5+ years of experience in software development using PHP
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySq, PostGresql etc)
- Experience in using cloud services like Amazon Web Services or similar
- Experience in DevOps or willingness to learn
- Experience in planning and architecting new developments and executing them
- Experience in building and managing large-scale software projects
- Experience in integrating complex systems
- Good English and communication skills
- Experience using Symfony and/or Laravel or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of Git or other similar version-control systems
- Experience in Agile software development
- Understanding of basic server management using Linux.
- Some basic knowledge of the rental business or willing to learn
Your key responsibilities:
We are looking for a hands-on preson. Your daily tasks would include conducting code reviews, consulting team members when they have questions about solving issues, brainstorming with the tech team to solve complex issues and of course writing code yourself to build the property management software of the future.
You will be working closely with our experienced development team being the leading engineer responsible for giving input and fast deliver of new developments and planning the new feature roadmap as well as coordinating the work of the other engineers.
- Competitive salary, including option plan
- A modern working environment with an office in the city center
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing PropTech Startup
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new
responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the
- Work laptop
- Lots of coffee or tea
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org