Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
We combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector and you will play a critical role in further development of our product.
- 2-3 years of experience in software development using PHP;
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySql);
- Experienced in writing unit tests;
- Interest in new technologies and is not afraid of implementing them;
- Should be able to work independently to solve given issues.
- Experience with React
- Experience with AWS
- Knowledge of Git or other similar version-control systems;
- Experience in Agile software development;
- Experience using Symfony and/or Laravel or similar frameworks;
- Understanding of basic server management using linux.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be working closely with our experienced development team and you will be mainly focused on further developing of the core functionalities as well as developing new cool tools.
- Competitive salary
- A modern working environment
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new
responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com