Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Bidrento is an end-to-end rental property and tenant management solution that makes the whole lease management process faster and more profitable while reducing CO2 emissions in real estate. Our customers are professional landlords and property management enterprises, managing thousands of rentable units across Europe.
From modern software to native mobile app development and its architecture. You will have a chance to acquire a lot of experience and be a part of a successful startup rapid growth.
Bidrento is looking for a Senior Technical Project Lead with a strong Software Engineering background to manage our engineering and development process. This role is suitable for a person with previous experience as a Software Engineer and who is eager to transition into a more strategic and managerial-focused position.
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the full development cycle, ensuring the results are achieved
- You will be in constant communication with and between the Product Lead, Software Engineers, and Clients, owning the delivery scope and ensuring the team does its best
- You will be responsible and working closely with the team to architecture and design Bidrento growing systems
- You will be responsible for the development plan, and task management by working closely with the engineering team to realize the development of core functionality and new features as well as monitoring the progress of the development
- You will be in contact with the project customers to ensure that the new features’ development goals and timelines are in line with customer expectations.
- Leading features / initiatives from idea to successful launch and support
- Building new tools and processes to ease work and remove blockers
- Contributing ideas and constructive feedback to our product development roadmap
- Sharing your knowledge and advocating for best practices in the team
- 1+ years of experience leading or managing engineering teams or as a technical project manager or at least you eager to transition into a more strategic and managerial-focused position
- You are fluent in both, Estonian and English (both languages are need)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team and stakeholders
- You take ownership of the team to drive initiatives and features till the end, even if your hands-on input is needed
- You have strong principles for writing clean, simple, secure, and maintainable code
- You have a strong passion for today’s and tomorrow’s technologies, especially in the world of SaaS
- Proven ability to lead and manage technical teams, mentor team members, and drive results.
Beneficial skills (nice to have):
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure, especially AWS services (Elastic Beanstalk, Cognito, CloudWatch, IAM, Amplify) and Google Firebase
- Experience with version control using Bitbucket and basic CI/CD setup
- Experience using Symfony and/or Laravel or similar frameworks
- Understanding of basic server management using Linux
What you will get in return:
- Get a rewarding salary based on your real skills and abilities
- A stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work
- Supportive and professional team
- Play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rental real estate and tenant management
- Make a meaningful impact on how people, just like you, experience life in rental spaces
- Accelerate your professional growth with unique career opportunities
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV or LinkedIn link to: firstname.lastname@example.org