Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
We combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector and you will play a critical role in our software quality.
- Experience in software testing
- Understanding of software development processes
- A technical and/or scientific mindset
- Having previous work experience with APIs
- High attention to detail, passion for quality, and persistence to work for it
- A real passion for both automated and manual testing
- Experience with PHP
- Familiar with Git source control
- Having a good sense of UI/UX
- Experience with automated testing tools
- Basic knowledge of SQL syntax and programming languages
Your key responsibilities:
- Find and report issues in a clear and accurate manner
- Ensuring the quality of Bidrento via testing (incl. manual testing) both advanced technical aspects as well as general usability
- Working closely with developers to analyse bugs and give constant feedback on product performance and produce detailed test plans and test cases
- Establishing and optimizing testing and quality assurance practices and procedures
- Run bug reviews
- Analyze systems/processes and initiate necessary improvements and changes
- Working closely with developers on functional tests and coordinating test/release branches in Git for deployment
- Wide experience while testing different products, you will not get bored with one particular functionality
- Competitive salary
- A modern working environment
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new
responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com