Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
At Bidrento we’re revolutionizing the way rental property is managed, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector and you will play a critical role in planning and building our product.
- Previous work experience as a product manager, software developer, or analyst
- High level of analytical and technical expertise and a good understanding of business practices
- Experience working with accounting and/or CRM/ERP/SaaS software
- Previous work experience with APIs
- Having a good sense of UI/UX
- Good personal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- Experience in project management and agile development
- Being able to plan your own time and meet the deadline
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of the rental market
- Good knowledge of SaaS development processes
Your key responsibilities:
- Producing specification for new or modified features and integration projects
- Managing Bidrento’s software new functionality projects and integrations
- Working with customers to analyze and map their needs
- Translating customer requirements into highly specified project briefs and later on tasks
- Competitive salary
- A modern working environment
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new
responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV to: email@example.com