Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
We combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector and you will play a critical role in further development of our product.
From modern software to native mobile app development and its architecture. You will have a chance to acquire a lot of experience and be a part of an early-stage startup rapid growth.
- Solid experience in software development using PHP;
- Knowledge of relational databases (e.g. MySql);
- Experience with React or willingness to learn;
- Experience with APIs;
- Interest in new technologies and is not afraid of implementing them;
- Should be able to work independently to solve given issues.
- Experience using Symfony and/or Laravel or similar frameworks;
- Knowledge of Git or other similar version-control systems;
- Experience in Agile software development;
- Experience with Android/ iOS mobile development;
- Experience in building apps with React-Native;
- Experience with PWAs;
- Experience with AWS;
- Some basic knowledge of the rental business.
Your key responsibilities:
You will be working closely with our experienced development team and you will be mainly focused on further development of the core functionalities as well as developing new cool tools (CRM for landlords and tenant app).
- Competitive salary
- A modern working environment
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new
responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org