Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. We have the most comprehensive rental property management software which is designed for landlords, property managers and letting agents. Bidrento streamlines work and eliminate routine and manual tasks and as a result 75% less time is spent on rental property and tenancy management.
At Bidrento we’re revolutionizing the way rental property is managed, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
You will play a critical role in the onboarding, performance and happiness of our B2B customers This is a critical role which requires hands-on execution and you will have a huge impact on the growth of Bidrento.
- We’re looking for ambitious and experienced Customer Success Manager
- You have prior experience in account management or customer success manager role preferably at a real estate or technology company, supporting a SaaS product
- High level of analytical and technical expertise and a good understanding of business practices
- Good personal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- Being able to plan your own time and meet the deadline
- Excellent written and spoken English
- You are a tech savvy communicative person
- Some basic knowledge of the rental market
- General understanding of marketing automation
- Interest or previous experience in technology, SaaS or payments
Your key responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the onboarding, performance and happiness of our B2B customers
- Directly manage customer relationships while owning net revenue retention goals, renewals and overall customer happiness levels
- Working with the rest of the team to ensure efficient on-boarding of new clients, giving them a great experience from the beginning. Help to train and familiarize customers with our software during implementation
- Serve as the key point of contact for customer questions and emails.
- Conduct periodic customer reviews. Work with our Product team to prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Help to identify customer technical issues to our QA engineering team
- Collaborate to help develop materials and resources to help scale our efforts to maximize customer value from our software (e.g. FAQs, teasers, infographics, videos, etc)
- Support management in setting the structure of Customer Operations and help onboard new employees
- Competitive salary
- Your rewarding is a combination of base salary and monthly commission based on you portfolio of customers
- Flexible working hours
- A modern working environment
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- In the beginning of your employment, we offer you onboarding to learn all about our product, sales process and customers. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us!
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions
- Rapid career progression and development opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the company.
At Bidrento, we combine the latest technologies with a superpower of engineers, designers and real estate experts to transform the rental real estate sector.
And of course, you can expect many fun events and activities :).
If interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org