Bidrento is a fast-growing startup headquartered in Tallinn, Estonia. Bidrento is an end-to-end rental property and tenant management solution that makes the whole lease management process faster and more profitable while reducing CO2 emissions in real estate. Our customers are professional landlords and property management enterprises, managing thousands of rentable units across Europe.
You will play a major role in expanding our presence in Poland, being the first line of engagement with future customers and will have a huge impact on the growth of Bidrento.
We are looking for a Sales Manager in Poland who is well-connected within rental real estate industry, interested in technology and who is a skilled sales person.
- Good knowledge of the rental market or real estate
- Fluent in Polish and English
- You are well-connected with the real estate or rental market industry
- To be successful as a Sales Manager, you should be a competent sales person and have good networking abilities
- B2B sales experience
- Good presentation skills and outstanding communication, both written and verbal
- Interest and curiosity in technical details and software in general
- Winner mentality and results-oriented approach
- Should be able to work without supervision
- Interest or previous experience in technology, SaaS or payments
- Your desire to contribute to building world-class SaaS software
- Fluency in any other European language
Your key responsibilities:
- We are searching for a self-motivated Sales Manager and you will be the leading person of our Sales Operations in Poland
- Sales and full customer journey support will be the first top priority task
- Identify and establish business opportunities in Poland in line with the organizations strategic direction
- Together with the original co-founders of Bidrento you will set the agenda of what and how we will expand our operations in your area.
- Identify sales opportunities and the appropriate responses, qualifying inbound and outbound leads
- Creating loyal Bidrento customers through outbound and inbound sales activities to help grow and develop our presence internationally
- Making a great first impression on our potential customers by providing them a world-class experience
- Introduce Bidrento’s main uniqueness and benefits and helping customers to evaluate Bidrento during their trial period
- Utilizing social selling techniques to expand the network and open up new opportunities
- Managing prospect and customer data and further development of customer relationships
- Attend meetings and conferences
- Competitive salary
- Your rewarding is a combination of base salary and monthly commissions
- Supportive and professional team
- An opportunity to grow and develop your skills and the chance to join a fast-growing
- PropTech Startup in the midst of rapid growth
- In the beginning of your employment we offer you onboarding to learn all about our product, sales process and customers. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us!
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions
- You will have the opportunity to shape the future and implement your ideas in the company.
If you have what is takes to make Bidrento a success in Poland, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org